Board Certified Prosthodontist
Our mission is to safely and effectively restore, improve, and maintain your quality of life, self-confidence, and oral health through compassionate education and treatment supported by sound research.
Implants and Tooth Replacements
A dental implant can replace your tooth in a manner that is most like real tooth: individually and fixed in place. Call for a consult and we will discuss your options to replace a lost, missing, or severely damaged tooth.
A clean mouth is a healthy mouth. We will customize an oral hygiene program that meets your individual needs to promote a health long lasting smile.
Complete Dental Prostheses/Dentures
We will create individualized prostheses to replace your missing or unhealthy teeth. You have several options ranging from conventional dentures to prostheses that are fixed in place. Your prostheses are fabricated in-house by Dr. Gates himself.
Smile enhancement can have dramatic results on your overall appearance; even the smallest step can boost your confidence, self-esteem, and make you want to smile more. We believe that esthetic dentistry must complement the overall general and oral health of the patient.
Why see a Prosthodontist?
· You feel that your oral health is adversely affecting your quality of life
· You want to restore and maintain optimal appearance and function to your smile
· You want a dental specialist with advanced training in esthetic (cosmetic) restoration of teeth
· You want to replace your missing teeth
· Your treatment needs are complex
· You desire to have comprehensive dental treatment
· You would like to explore possible improvements to your current dental prosthesis
· You are concerned about the quality of your dental care
· Missing, worn, or broken teeth prevent you from being you